IceCold-WoW.... Dead or Alive?

Zaedon14

Hi, im sabz i have been playing on this server for a quite big amount of time, And atm i dont feel like its worth playing at all :( There is literly no new content for us that are waiting for PF And it sucks, And now there is barly ppl playing on the server witch also sucks, So i think you guys in the IceCold staff needs to do somthing About that, Like Atleast give us some info about PF...  anything would be Appriciated :)

52 minutes ago, Zaedon14 said:

Hi, im sabz i have been playing on this server for a quite big amount of time, And atm i dont feel like its worth playing at all :( There is literly no new content for us that are waiting for PF And it sucks, And now there is barly ppl playing on the server witch also sucks, So i think you guys in the IceCold staff needs to do somthing About that, Like Atleast give us some info about PF...  anything would be Appriciated :)

There's genuinely no occasion to play on this server, particularly not in its current state. The staff has to accomplish proceedings or people will lose interest regarding IceCold-WoW. Honestly, 1 year and 7 months, yet no alterations at all. Notwithstanding, I'm aware that it can take a long time, but comeon.