launcher

HKS

Question

8 answers to this question

i cant acess the log erro but ive moved to another computer and no longer had this error but i can try to describe it as best i still remenber it said at the top the exact same thing that error 404 happened to post to staff and below it said the files i had in the folder but yeah i moved to another computer so far havent got any problems il post again if needed thanks anyways. :D

16 hours ago, Spacepanter said:

To be more detailed please show us the Error log the launcher provided for you.

Ok well im back :D launcher went fine loged into the game with my icecold email and a note says a patch is required pls press the button below to restart and aply a patch to the game and then it says it failed and closes down WoW

1 minute ago, HKS said:

Ok well im back :D launcher went fine loged into the game with my icecold email and a note says a patch is required pls press the button below to restart and aply a patch to the game and then it says it failed and closes down WoW

here is a image to be more exact

wow error.png

1 hour ago, HKS said:

here is a image to be more exact

wow error.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hc60hbzj76uf21k/WoW+-+Cataclysm.7z The .zip file provides an playable 4.0.6 folder. Note that the game language is German and several zones have not been discovered yet. You have to be ingame for a while to let it download separate zones automatically.

There are diverse ways to change your game language. Google it.

set realmlist login.icecold-wow.com

On 22/07/2016 at 0:49 AM, Fourthperson said:

At the login screen use your IceCold Username you registered with instead of your email. You will only need to use your email when Project Fire launches.

i found my old acc but i got dissapointed when i saw that i had no VP when previosly i had 300 or 400 and i thought that it might be a bug so i went to the site and saw it had 0 so at this point im worried i ended up voting again and it didnt work aswell so in site says i have 3 when i should have 300 or 400 that i had a few months ago and but ingame nor the 3 or the 300 are there pls help

14 minutes ago, littleundead said:

i found my old acc but i got dissapointed when i saw that i had no VP when previosly i had 300 or 400 and i thought that it might be a bug so i went to the site and saw it had 0 so at this point im worried i ended up voting again and it didnt work aswell so in site says i have 3 when i should have 300 or 400 that i had a few months ago and but ingame nor the 3 or the 300 are there pls help

Voting is inefficient at the moment.