Worst Ice-Gm's Of All Time!

Kanefever

So my most awaited list has finally been made. check it out!!! we will discuss which gms are the top 10 worst. and our runners up.

1. Heytara

2.Chip ( not gonna speak on him)

3.Kellian

4. Truepaladin

5. Valkonien

6.Ventus

7. wraiithguard.

8. Derrick i love you like a ****ing brother but, you kinda got a lot of reports with your name in them. well so do i. lul.

9. Matt ( dont know much about him but i do know whats gone on in the past)

10. _________ personally i think this spot belongs to jordan. but we will leave 10 open for icecolds sake 

Runner-Ups in no specific order: 

Johnwayne, nasa, mystogan, space, aelexia, sliverroze, salvation, keyboardrage.

After months of going through reports after pages of reports, and tallying up the reports, and interviewing witnesses of gm abuse. i have come up with this list. This is strictly based on reports and research. or R&R as i like to call it.

:(I feel so left out, you had to pull some really old GMs out of that hat for the top ten. Reports alone can't testify about how bad a GM is.

He's a nostalgia addicted oldfag, that's why. 'cept for Chip, but I guess you can't really deny what he did.

• Staff

Honestly I would totally give that #10 spot to Aelexia/Kenny, I'm not denying I'm an asshole and by far no ones favorite GM, but I don't make underhanded deals with former admins(you know who) just to rage camp people in PvP, also I'm not the type to put invisible walls and constantly summon a person along with tons of other messed up faeces.

Honestly I would totally give that #10 spot to Aelexia/Kenny, I'm not denying I'm an asshole and by far no ones favorite GM, but I don't make underhanded deals with former admins(you know who) just to rage camp people in PvP, also I'm not the type to put invisible walls and constantly summon a person along with tons of other messed up faeces.

Don't worry you're my favourite GM.

Love you too, you James.... <3