ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition HELP!

ThunderWarfare

Question

Hello There,

I've been playing here for a while and then i accidentally updated the wow and now i can't play i keep coming up with the same thing...

==============================================================================

World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 13623)

Exe: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\IceCold.exe

Time: Mar 6, 2012 9:06:14.001 PM

User: *********

Computer: *********

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition

Program: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\IceCold.exe

Failed to read file signaturefile.

HELP ME PLEASE! :wallbash:

5 answers to this question

If you have wow backed up on anything before this happend then dump that over it. or else youll have to redownload the whole thing because at that point it looks like you updated to blizzards new anti server patching (they do it every patch). sucks but thats the only way

@Familiar,

Never mind i guess when i opened the actual World Of Warcraft Applacation it needed to update all the tools and such i guess they were out dated now i can continue to work on my paladin Thank you for giving me your suggestion but it seems to be working now.

Sincearly,

ThunderWarfare (Mathran)

Yea i'm having this problem too and I'm unable to find a legit working install to torrent. I found a Cata 4.0.0 iso and even that on a fresh install gives me this bs error

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

The system cannot find the file specified.

Program: F:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
File: .\Client.cpp
Line: 3578

file: signaturefile

What makes me even more mad is I dual booted to get windows xp back to see if win7 is just a security nazi and uninstalled avg's firewall and edited the user account settings to disable file signature checking. But still.. fail. I wouldn't really care so much but this is the only game I haven't beat and I miss playing on private servers. Because lets face it, **** paying monthly to play something you have to initially pay for in the first place. 

If anyone knows of a legit 4.2.2 build or 4.3.4. I would be greatly thankful. I really want to play on a blizlike server.

Thank u

Hello,

Just so you know, this is not a blizzlike server. We used to have one but it was removed a long time ago because of some problems with it not having backups for the realm. As for your actual problem, you can use the Reinstall button on the launcher to make it download ~20 MB file that will automatically extract into a 4.0.6 WoW (Our core is 4.0.6) which you can use to play this server. When we update to 4.3.4 in the future, it will be updated to reinstall a 4.3.4 WoW.

If you are so desperatly wanting to have a 4.2.2 or 4.3.4 WoW, you will just have to find a torrent of one, or download each individual WoW update patch on some website to update the 4.0.6 WoW up to 4.2.2 or 4.3.4.

Also, just a note. Don't try and bump topics, especially ones that haven't been posted on for 4 - 7 Months.